Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Quick update (fyi I'm in Costa Rica)

Hey ya'll, it's been a while. Here's a quick update:

I graduated from the University of Minnesota! Wooooo!

The Ninjas went to Nationals! It was great. We broke seed, plus we beat teams that were seeded ahead of us, and we pushed other top teams to the limit! Couldn't be prouder of my ladies.

And now, what am I doing with that new B.S. in Ecology, Evolution, and Behavior? NO idea. But for the time being, I'm spending the summer assisting a grad student from the UofM on his research project studying a bird species called the Band-backed Wren. It should consist of some fun romping around the rainforest catching birds.

After waking up at 3am and a LONG day of traveling (a drive to Chicago, two flights to make it to San Jose, and another drive out to the station), we finally arrived at our final destination about 2 hours ago. I am now exhausted and, after checking in with my parents, will probably go right to sleep. ¡Buenas noches, amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment