Sunday, May 6, 2012

Taking the name "Bird Nerd" to a whole new level...

The date is May 6, 2012. Time has flown by this semester, I can't even believe it. Final's week is upon us and I should definitely be studying right now. However, even after this I will probably just go back to editing my Ninja video! (Bad student...)

Here's the good news: I finally got a summer job!

After all the searching I did for "that perfect internship," plus applying, worrying and freaking out a lot, etc., this one pretty much fell right into my lap.

It's technically a half-summer job, but I could not be happier.

So you remember how last year I went up to the University Biological Stations up north in Itasca State Park and took field biology courses? Remember how I absolutely loved it?

Well, this year I'm going back to be a TA for the ornithology class!! Watching birds and getting paid!

I don't often use the words "stoked" or "jazzed", but that is exactly how I felt when I got this job, and how I still feel every time I think about it!


I can't wait! ITASCA 2012 - GET AT ME!


Mainly, get me some of this...

This...

A little bit of this...

And definitely this... (emphasis on the baby bird)

No comments:

Post a Comment